Browns is now open from Thursday to Saturday from midday until 10pm.
We have been keeping a close eye on Government guidelines in order to open in the safest way possible. The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority so when you return to Browns you will notice some changes and we ask you to respect the new procedures we have in place.
Government restrictions on indoor performances have been lifted and audiences are now allowed however no nudity is permitted. Therefore, our performers will dance and entertain you on stage but will remain clothed. You are also still able to sit and talk with the performer of your choice but this must be done is a socially distanced way.
Below you will find some of the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our staff and customers:
- All members of staff will have temperature checks before each shift.
- All members of staff will be wearing masks/shields.
- You will see more regular cleaning procedures. These will be carried out with new cleaning products proven to kill Covid-19.
- We will have a hand sanitising station at the entrance. It will be compulsory to sanitise your hands before entering.
- Hand sanitiser will also be available throughout the venue as well as in the bathrooms. We recommend you use this regularly throughout your visit.
- Some furniture will be removed to help with social distancing.
- Other fixed furniture will be out of use. These chairs/areas will be marked so please do not sit in these areas.
- We will have a limited capacity so bookings are advised.
- All customers will need to provide Track & Trace details upon entry.
- When entering the premises ALL CUSTOMERS MUST WEAR A FACE MASK/SHIELD until they are seated. When you are seated you may remove your mask however when using the bathrooms or moving around the venue they should be put back on.
We ask that if any of our customers have any of the following symptoms that they do not visit us at Browns: a high temperature, a new and continuous cough or a loss of taste or smell.
We look forward to seeing all of our customers both old and new and we thank you in advance for your support during these difficult times.