We are delighted to welcome you back to Browns as of Friday 18 th September from midday!
Then, moving forwards we will be open from Thursday to Saturday.
We have been keeping a close eye on Government guidelines in order to open in the safest way possible. The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority so when you return to Browns you will notice some changes and we ask you to respect the new procedures we
have in place.
Government restrictions on indoor performances have been lifted and audiences are now allowed however no nudity is permitted. Therefore, our performers will dance and entertain you on stage but will remain clothed. You are also still able to sit and talk with the performer of your choice but this must be done is a socially distanced way.
Below you will find some of the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our staff and customers:
- All members of staff will have temperature checks before each shift.
- We will provide masks and face shields for all staff members. It is their choice if they choose to wear/not wear these.
- You will see more regular cleaning procedures. These will be carried out with new
cleaning products proven to kill Covid-19.
- We will have a hand sanitising station at the entrance. It will be compulsory to sanitise your hands before entering.
- Hand sanitiser will also be available throughout the venue as well as in the
- Some furniture will be removed to help with social distancing.
- Other fixed furniture will be out of use. These chairs/areas will be marked so please
do not sit in these areas.
- We will have a limited capacity so bookings are advised.
- All customers will need to provide Track & Trace details upon entry.
We ask that if any of our customers have any of the following symptoms that they do not visit us at Browns: a high temperature, a new and continuous cough or a loss of taste or smell.
We look forward to seeing all of our customers both old and new and we thank you in advance for your support during these difficult times.